GB Labs is expanding its sales team and currently seeking new, enthusiastic sales people to join our team.
Skills and Requirementes
As a Sales Executive you will be expected to win, maintain, and expand relationships with assigned channel partners, and be responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives.
In the role the successful applicant will have a high degree of End User contact, so must be well versed and comfortable in presentation and negotiation skills.
Based in the UK you will manage our existing client base. Travel and attendance at trade shows globally may be required as part of the role, therefore a valid driving license and passport are essential.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing productive, professional relationships with key personnel in Partner Channel
- Meeting assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
- Proactively assessing, clarifying, and validating partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Sells through partner organisations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources
- Has direct contact with end users at all levels of the sales process as required to maximize opportunities
- Leading solution development efforts that best address end user needs
- Ensuring partner compliance with partner agreements
- Driving adoption of company programmes among assigned partners
- Proactively recruiting new qualifying partners.
You will report to the VP of Sales.
The selected candidates will be provided with training throughout to achieve the desired skill level and will benefit from a support network internally Ideal Candidate's skill and experience could include:
- Previous sales experience in IT and NAS storage
- A minimum of 2 years of channel sales experience in a B2B sales environment
- Experience is preferable with CRM revenue forecasting, sales operations
- Multi-lingual skills highly valued but not required.
Some amazing opportunities exist with these roles and successful Sales Executives will be able to expand onto geographical ownership and travel to tradeshows Worldwide.
These roles have exciting prospects of working abroad. These positions are an opportunity for enthusiastic, hard working candidates.